MARIA LUISA GOMEZ CASTELLANO , hereinafter "the COMPANY" is the owner of the Website www.valeriebrand.es (hereinafter the "Website"), with registered office at: CALLE GENERAL PARDIÑAS 105, 7B, 28006, MADRID and with CIF number 46074665F . The company informs you that:
- All personal data provided to the COMPANY will be processed by the COMPANY in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of 21 December and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights and will be included in a register of processing activities called "WEBSITE USERS", created and maintained under the responsibility of the COMPANY.
The data is collected for the following purposes:
1. To manage the registration as a user of the Platform.
2. To ensure the correct management of the services or products requested.
3. Management, study and resolution of queries.
4.Sending advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of various kinds.
- In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent the loss, unauthorised access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.
- The COMPANY undertakes to protect the confidential information to which it has access. The COMPANY will not use in any case the personal data that you make available to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in paragraph b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve own utility.
- Users may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, cancellation and opposition of their personal data, as well as the right to revoke consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, by sending the COMPANY a duly signed letter to our postal address, indicated above, clearly stating the contact details, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of their ID card or document proving their identity.
- The user has the right to receive a reply to any question, query or clarification arising from this form.
- The consequence of not duly completing this form would be that you would not have access to our services and promotions.
- The User authorises the automated processing of the personal data supplied in the terms indicated. To do so, it is necessary to click on the corresponding button found after the data collection form.