A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The website of MARIA LUISA GOMEZ CASTELLANO uses its own and third party cookies, all in the domain www.valeriebrand.es. The website of MARIA LUISA GOMEZ CASTELLANO uses its own and third party cookies, all in the domain www.valeriebrand.es.
2.- INFORMATION STORED IN A COOKIE
Las cookies no suelen almacenar información sensible sobre usted, como tarjetas de crédito o datos bancarios, fotografías o información personal, etc. Los datos que guardan son de carácter técnico, estadísticos, preferencias personales, personalización de contenidos, etc. El servidor web no le asocia a usted como persona sino a su navegador web. De hecho, si usted navega habitualmente con el navegador Chrome y prueba a navegar por la misma web con el navegador Firefox, verá que la web no se da cuenta de que es usted la misma persona porque en realidad esta asociando la información al navegador, no a la persona.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES Types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages them.
1. Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
1. Technical Cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist therein.
2. Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.Types of cookies, depending on the length of time they remain activated:
1. Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
2. Persistent Cookies: These are designed so that the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.- COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used by this website are used to identify the user during the session, prevent the user from having to repeat authentication processes on the website, speed up some website processes, remember selections made during the session or on subsequent accesses, remember pages already visited, etc.
- User identification: These are used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain technical data of the user session, such as, for example, connection timeout, session identifier, etc. (These are own and session cookies).
- Session ID: They identify the user's http session. They are common in all web applications to identify requests from a user in a session. (These are first-party and session cookies).
- Browsing status: These cookies identify the user's browsing status, login, first page, first access, etc. (These are own and session cookies).
- User selections: These store the session values selected by the user, such as the shop, language, currency, products, etc. (these are session cookies). (These are own and session cookies).
- Favourites and last selections: They allow to remember the user's favourite selections, or the last selections in subsequent accesses to the website. (These are first-party and persistent cookies).
- Shopping basket: These store information about the mini shopping basket, as well as the user identification data associated with the basket (these are first-party and session cookies).
- Protocols: They allow you to manage changes between secure (https) and non-secure (http) domains (these are first-party and session cookies).
5.- BLOCKING/DELETING COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
6.- DATA ACCESSThe cookies on our website are only used by: The owner of the page to MARIA LUISA GOMEZ CASTELLANO with CIF: 46074665F and registered office located at CALLE GENERAL PARDIÑAS 105, 7B, 28006, MADRID.